How to Pay for Orders
After you complete your order, you will have the option to select the payment method to complete the checkout process. We currently offer the following payment methods
- Online Bank Transfer/Internet Banking (to our Meezan bank account)
- COD (Cash on Delivery) ** Please note Cash on Delivery is only available for orders which are shipped from our warehouses in Karachi, Pakistan. For products which will be shipped from our warehouses in China, You CANNOT use COD. You have to pay using Easypaisa/Jazzcash or via online internet banking channel.
- Please do see the product description to check from where will the product be shipped to you. It will be clearly mentioned in all of the product descriptions so that you can choose the right payment method.
- You will get the information about our jazzcash or easypaisa account once you complete the checkout. You can then use our account info to complete payment of your orders.
- For the products which are shipped from our warehouses in China, you might have to pay Rs 50 - Rs100 as a custom duty. Please note that this is out of our control and we don't get that amount. It will be collected from you by the delivery agent of Pakistan post who will then submit it as a custom duty to the custom department of Pakistan.